This will – probably – be one of the last posts on this blog. So this is the time to thank everyone for helping me, for entertaining me, for hosting me, for guiding me, for taking me out, for taking care of me and making my trip so ‘au-some’.
- My month in Oz: thanks everybody!
- Australia photos: number plates
- Australia photos: police cars
- Grindr: barometer for homophobia
- Melbourne: photos II
- e-Australia 2.0
- Sydney Opera House & Sydney Harbour Bridge photos
- Sydney photos: Manly Beach
- Kylie Minogue – Aphrodite: Les Folies Tour photos
- Sydney Mardi Gras post-event survey
- Sydney photos: Kings Cross
- Accommodation: staying at backpackers
- Sydney photos: Bondi Beach
- Sydney photos: The Rocks, Circular Quay, Royal Botanic Gardens, Macquarie Street, George Street
- Sydney photos: CBD, Circular Quay, George Street, Darling Harbour
Popular posts and pages
- Australian Customs: biscuits and chocolate are OK
- Gay Newcastle
- Australian Customs: What can you bring into Australia?
- Going out at The Beat Mega Club, Brisbane - clubbing early is possible!
- Newcastle, the place, not (only) the film
- International Driving Permit
- Newcastle, New South Wales = Lonely Planet Trendy City 2011
- Missed a flight - quite a setback
- Newcastle, New South Wales
- 164,564 hits
Where do you come from?