I just switched my blog to AEDT, Australian Eastern Daylight Saving Time. This is Central European Time (winter) + 10. Or UTC + 11. Which means that when it’s noon in Belgium (12 o’clock), it’s 10pm (22 h) in Victoria, Queensland, New South Wales, Northern Territory.
- My month in Oz: thanks everybody!
- Australia photos: number plates
- Australia photos: police cars
- Grindr: barometer for homophobia
- Melbourne: photos II
- e-Australia 2.0
- Sydney Opera House & Sydney Harbour Bridge photos
- Sydney photos: Manly Beach
- Kylie Minogue – Aphrodite: Les Folies Tour photos
- Sydney Mardi Gras post-event survey
- Sydney photos: Kings Cross
- Accommodation: staying at backpackers
- Sydney photos: Bondi Beach
- Sydney photos: The Rocks, Circular Quay, Royal Botanic Gardens, Macquarie Street, George Street
- Sydney photos: CBD, Circular Quay, George Street, Darling Harbour
Popular posts and pages
- 181,077 hits
Where do you come from?